Mum’s Recipe, a lifestyle cafe chain has become a household name following its debut in 2000. Mum’s Recipe has successfully established its brand name in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and Philippines by virtue of its fine quality cakes, fusion food and distinctive service.
A leading and largest cafe chain in Malaysia, with Halal certification awarded by Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM), Mum’s Recipe is committed to continue to adhere to the standards of preparation of all food in the restaurant in accordance to the regulatory guidelines. Customers can always enjoy in confidence from more than 20 types of fusion food, 40 cake creations and pastries, with a flavourful range of ice cream and beverages offered in all Mum’s Recipe outlets.
The company has registered an impressive double-digit growth for the past 5 years. In a short period of ten years, Mum’sRecipe has experienced a rapid growth of over 170 cafes throughout the region.Mum’s Recipe continuously strives to surpass its own accomplishments and to be recognized as a leader in the industry.
Mum’s Recipe has earned numerous accolades every year; some of the more prominent ones are:
- “ Most Competitive Company Award 2003 ”
- “ Malaysia Book of Record 2003 ”
- “ Superbrand of Malaysia 2003-4 ”
- “ SMI Brand Builder of The Year Award 2004 ”
- “ Product Excellence Award 2005 ”
- “ Most Promising Franchisor of The Year Award 2005-6 ”
- “ Malaysia Best Halal Restaurant of The Year 2005 ”
- “ Most Promising Franchisor of the Year Award 2005 ”
- “ BestBrand Food & Beverage Cafes 2006-2007 ”
- “ Best Local Restaurant Chain 2006 ”
- “ International Franchisor of the Year 2007 ”
- “ Franchise of the Year 2007 ”
- “ Homegrown Franchise of the Year Award 2007 ”
- “ Best Sales Growth Award 2007 ”
- “ Best Brand Food & Beverage Cafe 2007 ”
Mum’s Recipe’s principle is set:
“to give the best satisfaction to all its valued customers”