Cakes On Line Purchase Methods
For your shopping convenience, we accept the following major credit cards:
* 3-D Secure with Visa is also supported for added security.
Please be informed that we will cease to absorb 5% Goods & Service Tax with effect from DDMMYYYY.
USD amounts shown as part of the product price are approximates and references. All transactions are charged in RM.
– Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, a 50% charge of the original customer bill is applicable for late cancellations.
– For cake deliveries, kindly note that there will be no cancellation allowed after the order is confirmed. In the event that cancellation is needed, the order will still be chargeable at the full price.
Refunds are processed and submitted to the bank within 14 working days* of receipt of your refund request. Thereafter, the bank will process the credit to your credit card. The time frame for the credit to manifest in your credit card statement is defined by the bank.
1. Orders will only be processed upon receipt of full payment.
2. Mum’s Recipe requires at least 72 hours to process your orders.
3. For a successful delivery, we require a full address, contact number and person, time of sending.
4. Mom’srecipe will not accept responsibilities for late or non-deliveries under the following circumstances:
a) Recipient is not present at the address given at the time which the delivery was requested to take place.
b) The address given was incorrect or insufficient.
c) No such person at the given address.
d) No valid contact number was given to us to make reasonable attempts to contact the recipient in order to execute the order successfully.
5.Mum’s recipe will make one (1) attempt to contact the recipient upon the first unsuccessful delivery. We may arrange to have the same order delivered at a later time within the same day.This may result an additional surcharge to the customer.
6. In the event of any non-delivery, no requests for refund will be entertained due to the perishable nature of our products.
7. Refusal of any item by the recipient will still be considered as delivered and no refund will be made.
8. In rare cases of delayed delivery due to circumstances beyond our control,Mom’srecipe will not be held liable for any claims.
9. A delivery surcharge of RM10 per order, around Klang Valley, will be imposed.
10. Multiple products for delivery to the same venue at the same time, under the same customer bill will be charged a one-time delivery fee. Deliveries to multiple venues, even under the same customer bill, will be charged as separate deliveries.
11. Should there be a request to redirect orders. There will be an additional delivery charge of RM30.
1. Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your order arrives on time or when certain circumstances prevent us from providing the products requested. It is our responsibility to replace a similar product of equal or lesser value.
2. When a replacement is necessary, we will try to match the general specifications of the original order, paying attention to overall shape, size, style and taste.
Payment by Credit Card (Online)
1. Mum’s recipe accepts MasterCard and Visa credit card payments through our partner payment gateway provider “Ambank Berhad”.
2. Payments made for purchases will be reflected in your credit card statements as “Mum’s Recipe Cakes & Cafe Sdn Bhd“.
Credit card information is held by our partner payment gateway provider and this information is not available toMum’s recipe. Authentication and approval are made in real – time by our partner payment gateway provider through their payment gateway to credit cards acquiring banks. Purchase amount will be debited from your credit card account once the relevant authorities give approval and any dispute arising from this purchase amount must be settled with the bank. All credit card transactions are conducted in the strongest encryption technology available and over secured internet connection. If found guilty, any illegal misuse of credit cards in this store by unauthorised persons will be prosecuted and penalised as per the Malaysian Government Cyberlaws. By buying or purchasing any product or service from Mum’s Recipe, you agree to the above payment terms. If you are not completely satisfied or if you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How does 3D secure works:
First, the purchaser enters his or her Visa or MasterCard credit card number. Merchant then sets up a connection to the card issuer (Bank) so that the purchaser’s identity can be checked with the issuer by using a code. If authentication is successful, then the credit card payment is executed. The whole process is checked directly by the card issuer (Bank), and not by the merchant (Mum’s Recipe).SSL is needed in the payment site whereby to secure the whole payment process by encrypted the credit card information because the payment information is pass by the card issuer by go through the merchant.